3 Months possible extension
Remote - will need to go to Manchester or Workington for important meetings
Up to £556.51 Umbrella (inside IR35)
|Would you like to join a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation? Our client is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms.
BAU Tasks on Linux based platforms running middleware systems like JBOSS, Tomcat, Nginx. Also knowledge on Windows systems and services an advantage,
A proven experience in an application support role, preferably with a background in operations within the financial services sector who can demonstrate ability to apply analytical and troubleshooting skills to their work.
Candidates should be competent Linux admins as well as have extensive experience of middleware systems like JBOSS, Tomcat and NGINX.
* Extensive IT Experience preferably in a financial services environment.
* Good hands on Unix / Redhat Linux experience ideally RHEL including Shell scripting
* JBoss/Tomcat/NGINX/Apache Web hands-on experience and troubleshooting
* Experiencing in doing application deployments and following runbooks.
* Windows Server Management experience
* Knowledge of DNS / Networking / load balancers / Firewall principals
* Knowledge of infrastructure principals with Web/Application/DB layer models.
* Technical Support and troubleshooting background
* Good communication skills
* Incident management
* Good analytical skills
* Experience in writing technical documentation
* Oracle / SQL Server / RDBMS experience desirable
* Powershell an advantage
* Cloud knowledge an advantage (AWS and/or Azure)
* IBM Integration Bus an advantage
* Temenos T24 or other financial application experience an advantage