Location: London and Manchester
Salary: £45,000- £65,000
Our client a leading global technology organisation is offering opportunities for Senior and Junior Learning Specialists to join their growing team. This permanent role is suitable for individuals who have experience planning and leading professional learning courses.
Contribute to the design and development, and responsible for the delivery of professional learning courses (or portfolio topics) to individuals and organisations. Manage key stakeholder relationships, internally and externally, offering subject expertise for business development and improvement purposes.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Support the design, development and delivery of learning courses to learners and organisations across the talent academy's portfolio.
- Positive ambassador; performs to the companys expected reputation for excellence and innovation.
- Support the development of a fully rounded holistic bootcamp programme focussing on specific technical areas.
- Provide in-depth expert knowledge in one specialist area, offering insights cross functionally when required.
- Support business development by identifying opportunities and liaising with the relevant sales and marketing teams, offering thought leadership in their specialism.
Skills and Experience
- Results-Oriented; plan delivery targets in the short, medium and long-term.
- Strong business acumen with the ability to suggest and support business improvement or delivery innovation opportunities
- Excellent presentation, facilitation and coaching skills.
- Strong leadership and influencing skills on group dynamics in the learning environment.
- Able to efficiently resolve any internal/external conflict/disruptive behaviour.
- Able to adapt delivery and behaviour to learner requirements
- Able to manage negative feedback objectively and reflect on improvements for next time. Communicating any suggestions to the rest of the delivery team.
- High degree of digital literacy. Proficient computer literacy in specialism.
- Values self-development- taking ownership of their Continuous Professional Development (CPD)
- Strong stakeholder management skills - able to collaborate with clients to create bespoke learning in specialist area.
- Ability to lead project work when necessary
- Able to link specialist knowledge to work experience to support learning delivery and development
If you believe you have the relevant skills and experience and would like to apply please don't hesitate to contact me.