Learning and Development (L&D) Administrator
Based in Buckinghamshire - 3 days on site 2 days Remote
To perform a variety of administrative and e-learning tasks for the Learning & Development (L&D) function within Human Resources, primarily supporting but not limited to our clients internal and external Learning Management Systems.
- Administration of our client's learning management systems including all 'back end' activities e.g. creating events, courses and e-learning modules, uploading/releasing and archiving of controlled documents, responding to requests for learning activities including audit reporting, collating, recording & assessing training evaluations.
- Create and maintain role specific learning for functional groups. Liaise with functional departments to ensure that learning needs are accurate and reflective of their requirements.
- Collate L&D KPI's and compliance metrics, prepare reports for auditors.
- Liaise with HR and Line Managers to ensure that mandatory learning is assigned to new starters and that the required learning is scheduled during their induction/onboarding phase.
- Create user access for new employees in the LMS and instruct them how to navigate the LMS as part of their induction.
- E-learning module creation/maintenance using an appropriate e-learning standard software.
- Adherence to company control documents.
- Must have strong LMS administrator experience, ideally from within a highly regulated environment
- Ideally some experience of creating online training content but not essential (we use Articulate software)
- Excellent communication skills, both written and spoken.
- Experience of ability to create and manage relationships both internally and externally and at all levels e.g. with colleagues, customers, contractors, suppliers etc.
- Good level of proficiency with IT, in particular using Microsoft Office applications; experience of e-learning software is preferred but not essential.
- High attention to detail, with a view to providing right first-time high-quality outputs.
- Experience of quality management processes and procedures
- Ability to work independently and proactively.
Due to the volume of applications, we regret that we can only respond to those meeting our above requirements.