Lead Performance Analyst - GDS/Public Sector experience
Location: Remote, some travel to client office may be required
We are actively looking to secure a Lead Performance Analyst to join Experis as one of our expert consultants, delivering services to our clients.
Experis Consultancy is a Global entity with a well-established team with over 1000 consultants on assignment across 20 clients globally. Our UK operation is growing and has very aggressive plans for expansion over the coming years. We form part of the Manpower group of companies that turn over $20 billion a year collectively.
Experis UK have partnerships with major clients across the UK spanning multiple industries; our approach is a very personal one, with both our clients and our own employees. We are passionate about training, technology and career development.
The successful candidate will provide expert guidance on analytics and the development of performance frameworks at product and project levels. You will help shape what we track and how we track it. Collaborate with GDS on cross-domain analytics and the implementation of GDS standards. Working with programme leadership to develop a programme-wide performance evaluation that can be shared with senior leaders across the programmes. Shape and champion the quality of performance data-gathering, relevant analysis and timely application to product development. Ensure good practice and work with colleagues to improve capability
- Working as part of the programme team, enhance the reporting and management information available to programme leaders
- Work with other discipline leads to build a programme-wide view of performance using qualitative and quantitative data, and report insights to programme leadership
- Extensive experience in formulating questions, developing hypotheses, interpreting, and validating data, distinguishing observations from insights, and applying user-centred analysis to improve outcomes for the end user.
- Possess experience working with product, data, and technical roles to develop products with built-in measurement and to iterate tooling to improve data collection and analysis.
- Have experience of analysing programme performance and high-volume transactional digital services.
- Proficiency with digital analytics platforms and tools, such as Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics, Google BigQuery, Google Tag Manager, Microsoft Application Insights, Microsoft Log Analytics and Microsoft Azure data solutions.
- Proficiency in data visualisation and reporting software, such as Google Data Studio, Microsoft Power BI, and Tableau. Understanding of the Power BI Online service and its benefits.
- Experience of conveying analysis to a variety of diverse audiences and telling a story with the data to help projects make data-driven decisions that improve the experience users have when interacting with client services. Acting on the feedback gained from such sessions.
- Experience of developing programme level performance management frameworks.
Suitable candidates should submit their CV in the first instance.