Lead Front End Developer
3 Months + Extension
Location = Remote
Rate = £450 - £515
**SC Clearance Required**
As a lead developer you will be:
- Developing micro-services in a container environment using Docker, Kubernentes & AKS
- Setting up of development environments in Continuous Integration with a code repository.
- Creating specifications and design of applications to meet defined business and user needs, demonstrating a strong understanding of what the user pain points are and outcomes.
- Defining the security enforcing measures to meet client's stringent security requirements, including OWASP top 10 and authorisation technologies.
- implementing unit testing of software, behaviour-Driven Development and/or Test-Drive Development.
- Background in the development of Restful Web Services.
- Use of Azure cloud & API services to deliver applications.
- Use of Database services including - Azure SQL and CosmosDB
- Solid understanding of CI/CD, experience with Azure DevOps, PowerShell, Azure Cloudshell and ARM templates.
- Problem-solving skills and ability collaborate with developers to overcome development and operational issues.
What do we want from you?
- C# & .Net 5.0
- Worked within multidisciplinary teams in an Agile and DevOps environment.
- Experience delivering solutions confirming to Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG 2.0)
- Experience of in one or more of these languages, Python, Ruby, Node.JS and Go.
- An in-depth knowledge of Play & Spring Boot frameworks
If this is of interest to you then apply today for immediate consideration! Please note that this role will require Active SC Clearance to be considered!