Location: York - Remote currently
IR35 Status: N/A until 5th April 2021, then In Scope from 6th April 2021
Would you like to join a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation?
Our client are at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms.
Lead Developer with experience in developing web applications.
- Work as the lead developer in building a web application on Azure platform using NodeJS, deployed on Kubernetes using Docker.
- Work with the solution architect in elaborating the solution design from a technology perspective
- Should have knowledge of developing web applications using micro services framework
- Preferable has knowledge of GDS
- Self-started, able to work independently with minimal oversight.
- Quick learner - can work with tech stakeholders in picking up the enterprise technology stack and building the application using the platform
- js (with Hapi.js if web framework needed)
- PostgreSQL with Liquibase schema migration
- Azure Service Bus for async communication between services
- Helm for Kubernetes deployments
- Good understanding of Azure platform and microservices based applications.
Suitable candidates should submit their CV in the first instance