Experis are working with one of the UK's biggest consultancies in a pursuit of a Contract Java Developer for an initial 6 month contract.
You should be:
- Expert in Java (8), Java (11) (including Spring Boot, Drop Wizard, Hibernate, Jersey, CXF and Maven)
- Expert in Software Design Patterns
- Strong understanding and experience of Database technologies such as Mongo, Postgres, MySQL
- Strong CI/CD Automation with GitLab CI, Concourse or similar technology
- Strong understanding of Infrastructure as Code and immutable deployment strategies
- Containerisation - tools such as Docker and Kubernetes
- Git and Git branching strategies
- Strong understanding and experience of APIs, RESTful services and micro service Architectures
- TDD & BDD
- Good understanding of AWS.
- Design and lead the strategies for building reusable libraries and services.
- Collaborate with large teams of Software Engineers and key technical decision makers to define the strategic vision for our products.
This role is remote due to the organisation being in able to provide a covid secure environment
**Role is inside of IR35**