Senior Java developer
Up to £680 p/d
What you'll do:
- Design, develop and test new micro-service applications using container technologies such as Docker and Kubernetes
- Collaborate with other developers, sharing and receiving knowledge
- Mentoring more junior developers and driving and designing in house training. - Build applications that scale predictably, facilitate development across multiple developers and teams and promote maintainability and extensibility.
- Maintain and contribute to software delivery principles and guidelines based on internal
What you'll bring:
- Extensive system development knowledge with Java,
- Familiarity with configuration and build tools such as Jenkins, Maven, Gradle
- Familiarity with Prometheus and Grafana
- Applied knowledge of software engineer standard methodology and multiple software development methodologies. e.g. XP, Scrum
- Knowledge of design patterns and solid principles especially event driven designs - Test Driven Development (TDD), Behaviour Driven Development (BDD) & Pair programming
- Experience of working with APIs
- Experience with MQTT (IOT), Kafka
If you feel like your skill set matches the spec, please submit your CV and we shall be in touch!