Fancy working with the Europe's leading Entertainment Company? We are looking for a Java Developer to join our team in Livingston.
The client is a large entertainment organisation; they excite and inspire customers with leading innovations and technologies in the entertainment industry. They strive to be the best for customers and the people working for them. They are always looking for ways to improve. That spirit has made us what we are today, and it will drive us to become what we want to be tomorrow.
As a Java Developer you will…
- Work closely with the Solution Architects, Business Analysts, Technical Analysts, Continuous Integration Engineers, E2E Testers and Support team members to ensure that the solutions we build are implemented to the highest standards.
- Designing and implementing changes to existing software and ensuring that these support both new and established capabilities/functionality.
- Identifying unit and component test scenarios and verifying the software component(s) work as specified by business stakeholders.
- Analysing software problems and recommending solutions with minimal assistance.
- Work as part of an Agile team to implement project capabilities that provide business solutions; leading & coaching other team members on occasion.
- Contributing to the continuous improvement of how we work by being a positive and engaged member of the team.
What we require from you to be successful:
- Strong core Java development skills and good understanding of Java design principles (Java 8+)
- Experience with Version Control & Continuous Integration
- Experience of Spring Framework
- Experience of Test-Driven Development (TDD) and Test Automation
- Experience of Spring Framework and modules including Spring Boot, Spring Data, Spring Integration and Spring Web Services
If this is of interest to you then apply today for immediate consideration! Please note that this is a contract opportunity and will require you to work remote until further notice, then you will be required to work out of the clients Livingston Site. This role is also inside IR35