£410 - £510
My client are a leading consultancy who are on the look out for a number of experienced Java Developers to work for one of their key customers based in Southend. To be successful as a Java Developer you will need to hold extensive experience with Springboot and Java.
As a Java Developer you will…
- Defined authority and responsibility for a significant area of work, including technical, financial and quality aspects. Establishes engagement objectives and delegates responsibilities. Is accountable for actions and decisions taken by self and subordinates.
- Influences policy formation on the contribution of own specialism to business objectives. Influences a significant part of own organisation and influences customers/suppliers and industry at senior management level. Makes decisions which impact the work of employing organisations, achievement of engagement objectives and financial performance. Develops high-level relationships with customers, suppliers and industry leaders.
- Performs highly complex work activities covering technical, financial and quality aspects. Contributes to the formulation of IT strategy. Creatively applies a wide range of technical and/or management principles.
- Absorbs complex technical information and communicates effectively at all levels to both technical and non-technical audiences. Assesses and evaluates risk. Understands the implications of new technologies. Demonstrates clear leadership and the ability to influence and persuade.
- Has a broad understanding of all aspects of IT and deep understanding of own specialism(s).
- Understands and communicates the role and impact of IT in the employing organisation and promotes compliance with relevant legislation.
- Takes the initiative to keep both own and subordinates\' skills up to date and to maintain an awareness of developments in the IT industry.
What do we want from you?
- Strong Java knowledge & experience in J2SE 8 or 11 with at least 3 years' experience.
- Must have proven Java knowledge & experience in Java microservices specifically, Java
- Spring Framework and Spring Boot 2 (2 Years + strong experience).
- Will have worked on Hybrid cloud based solutions utilising AWS.
- Experience of developing using Java 8 or 11 + Spring Boot 2
- Experience in MySQL/Oracle DB
- Experience in Jira, Confluence
- Experience in a Test-Driven Development, BDD and Pair Programming
- Experience of using code quality tools like PMD and Checkstyle
- Desirable Technical Skills Sun Certified Java Programmer
- Experience of Agile SAFe.
If this is of interest to you then apply today for immediate consideration! Please note that although the role states Southend it will be remote until restrictions ease!