Role: IT Sales Account Manager
Duration: 12-18 months
Rate: Up to £215/day PAYE
Our client are going through a transformational change to become a Cloud first, Mobile first company. At the same time, mobility and devices are two of the fastest growing and most top of mind issues for large Enterprises. Winning with Surface Devices is core to driving this transformation and capturing this opportunity.
Be a UK Surface Authorised Device Reseller Partner Manager and have overall responsibility for their revenue and commitment to their partnership and satisfaction. Responsible for building lasting, productive relationships, based on mutual successes, high levels of expertise and empathy to ensure that the partner views them as a trusted advisor to their business.
Work closely with their Partners to help identify new revenue and growth opportunities. Critical to the role, therefore, will be the ability to build great internal and external relationships quickly and professionally. The candidate will need to have excellent communication, business acumen and relationship building skills at an Executive level to ensure that the business is able to influence and develop our Partner community more broadly.
- Ownership & Management: Set account engagement strategy starting with the creation of a comprehensive full year business premised around achieving the revenue goals within the existing channel landscape. Drive a business performance inspection ROB framework
- Virtual-Team Leadership: Lead a V-Partner Team Unit of cross-segment & BG roles within the Sub Subsidiary, in executing the account plan, as well engaging and galvanizing key Corp executives as necessary.
- Experience in core sales experience, partner channel development, sales, business development, alliance management in the technology industry - preferably in device sales or working with device resellers.
- Experience with technology platforms and solutions with a reasonable level of technical proficiency
- Extensive experience of managing virtual teams across functions and geographies:
- Inclusive and collaborative - driving teamwork and cross-team alignment
- Strong partner relationship management and solution development skills
- Strong executive presence including communication and presentation skills with a high degree of comfort to large and small audiences.
- Problem solving mentality leveraging internal and/or external resources, conflict resolution, and follow through with partners.
To apply please send your CV's in the first instance