IT Risk Technical Specialist
City of London - Negotiable salary plus excellent benefits
We have an exciting opportunity with one of our clients, a world leader in insurance/reinsurance. They stand for exceptional solution-based expertise, consistent risk management, financial stability and client proximity.
The IT Risk Technical Specialist represents the global ITRS Identity and Access Management team in the UK based entities.
Our IT Risk and Security Identity and Access Management team is responsible for the processes and tools to manage identities, entitlements and privileged access in our global organization.
The IT Risk Technical Specialist for Identity and Access Governance is part of the global ITRS Identity and Access Management team.
This position has the responsibility to consult and communicate IT security strategies, guidelines and standards. It works closely with the IT Business Solutions and IT Business Technology Teams and provides guidance and advise in the area of Identity and Access Management.
- Provide advice and guidance to business and application teams on Identity and Access management norms and standards
- Works closely with application owners in business and IT to implement a comprehensive life cycle management of application entitlements
- Establishes / develops guidelines and controls together with the global ITRS Identity and Access Management team
- Consult application and infrastructure teams on standards for Privileged Access Management and their topic specific application
- Deep understanding of regulatory requirements and control frameworks (NIST) in the area of Identity and Access Management
- Support internal and external audits and drive remediation
Essential skills & experience:
- Financial services industry and IT audit experience is strongly favoured
- Applicable Risk or Security-based certifications
- Extensive expertise in relevant laws and regulations, applicable to financial service organizations/re-insurers
- Expert knowledge in:
- Identity and Access Management
- Privileged Access Management
- Data Protection and Privacy principles and practices
- IT/Cyber Security
- Proven experience in successfully managing relevant business and partner relationships, including in transformation programs
- Confidence in engaging with senior (business) stakeholders
- University degree with more than 5 years professional experience as an IT Security & Risk Specialist in the respective area
If this role sounds like it suits yourself, please click the link below.