Title: Interface Engineer/Manager
Length: 12 months
This role requires Active SC Clearance
Experis are currently on the lookout for a Interface engineer for one of our Defence clients
- Accountable for the management, monitoring and auditing of all
- Responsible for developing the existing interface management process
- Arranging, coordinating, and chairing meetings with internal and external stakeholders as required to effectively manage, monitor and audit.
- Responsible for the Systems Interface Matrix (SIM) CDMS
- Responsible for coordinating the development of Interface Agreement Forms (IAF). This includes liaising with internal and external stakeholders to ensure a sufficient level of information to manage and mitigate the interface risks going forward.
- Responsible for monitoring and managing the Interface Agreement Forms (IAF), coordinating their updates following life cycle updates. These forms are tracked via the Interface Reference List (IRL).
- User Acceptance Group (UAG), to provide guidance and support to the project Design teams to enable demonstration that the designed systems will meet the functional User Requirements.