Project Manager - Prince 2 - Governance - IT - Risk Management - ICT Implementation - Telephony - Public Sector - Inside IR35
IT Project Manager with Local Authority (MUST HAVE), Public Sector, Prince 2, Governance, Risk Management and ICT implementation experience needed for a 9 month contract based in Stafford.
Remote (This will be based in Stafford after lockdown so you will need to be located within commutable distance)
9 Months Contract
£300 per day (inside ir35)
The client is a large public sector body based in Stafford that currently need a PM with the ability to come in and take the projects by the reigns. The post holder will provide a project management and change co-ordination function, taking full responsibility for managing small to medium sized ICT projects or acting as a workstream lead for larger ICT or Transformation Support Unit (TSU) projects. The post holder will need to work with a wide range of teams and staff both within ICT and the Business, and externally with Partners and Suppliers. The post holder will be responsible for ensuring that required ICT resources are committed and delivered and for providing clear visibility on active change and projects to the Resource Manager and PMO function to ensure that any issues are highlighted early to enable mitigating action to be taken. The role will manage a number of projects and large work packages in IT development. Example projects are a multi agency reporting system based on SharePoint, reporting and interface development to support the upgrade of the a social care system, data warehouse changes, changes to applications using oracle.
- Significant (at least 3 years) proven experience in a project management / co-ordination or similar role
- Proven knowledge and experience of Project Management techniques preferably in an ICT environment
- Sound ICT knowledge and experience relevant to the role, to include detailed knowledge of ICT processes in relation to the implementation, upgrade and maintenance of ICT systems
- Ability to deal with a range of issues and conflicting demands, and develop, plan and manage multiple workloads with a methodical approach
- Ability to establish relationships and maintain contacts with people from a wide variety of backgrounds, including Customers, Stakeholders and Suppliers
- Ability to facilitate and / or lead workshops or similar gatherings, with mixed multi disciplined attendance
If you are interested in the above role please send me your updated CV and call Jonny Dent at People Source Consulting on 0117 9309 767.
Project Manager - Prince 2 - Governance - IT - Risk Management - Resource Management - Telephony - Public Sector - Inside IR35