HR Systems Analyst
1 Year Contract
Based in Sunbury on Thames, Surrey - 3 days in the office, 2 days remote
Day rate up to £615PD Via Umbrella
Services & Solutions is an internal global shared services organisation, responsible for delivering centralised and standardised HR services from a number of geographical delivery centres. Services & Solutions are the first point of contact for HR related matters; the team are policy and process experts, dedicated to delivering the best customer experience.
This purpose of this role is predominately to support the innovation of P&C (People and Culture) technologies and platforms. The role needs to keep up to date of the exciting new features and products being offered by our SaaS providers and present opportunities to improve our existing process and technical landscape. You will be at the heart of an evolving technical landscape, gaining experience of HR technologies and processes, seeing first-hand how they can release creativity. It will be a fast-paced and challenging environment, with changing HR requirements, giving you insights and hands-on experience of cutting-edge functionality
As an integral part of our solutions team the key accountabilities will be:
Safeguarding the integrity of our solutions whilst championing innovation:
Managing stakeholders, nurturing teams and developing enduring relationships:
Delivering value to our client and to our stakeholders leveraging proven analysis practices:
Actively working to develop capability in line with the HR Capability Framework, with an equal blend of EQ, IQ and drive.
· A good level of knowledge of Microsoft Office products is expected
· Problem solving skills demonstrated through experience
· Numeracy & analytical thinking - able to quickly and effectively analyse data to provide business insights
· Working experience of project and analysis techniques and supporting tools for requirement definition and documentation
· Proven ability to engage with stakeholders across business and technology domains
· Experience documenting requirements, use-cases, process engineering and process improvement.
· The role requires excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Experience of working with Human Resources applications
· Functional experience of enterprise solution would be desirable and if needed training will be provided
· Experience in a similar role working for a large-scale and complex organisation
· Significant knowledge of analyst frameworks, business processes and business requirements methodologies
· Excellent critical thinking, reasoning and analytical skills, possess an inquiring, problem solving mind-set with attention to detail and accuracy
Due to high volume we can only respond to applications that match the criteria