Jefferson wells are recruiting for a HR Manager, this is a Home Based role. This HR Manager will provide generalist HR support for a UK client group, supporting our People Leaders and UK based Employees. The HR Manager will support on organisational and employee matters, as well as coaching, providing HR process expertise and other general HR activities, supporting our HR mission to advance our business through people.
Roles and Responsibilities
- A first point of contact for employees & People Leaders, providing leadership, coaching and support for individual employee needs & HR processes. Deliver on specific people plans within the business, including talent and performance management, strategic workforce planning and employee engagement.
- Confident management of a range of complex Employee Relations matters, mitigating business risk.
- Passionate driver of positive cultural change
- Builds relationships with key stakeholders, People Leaders and employees, developing trust.
- Uses in-depth HR domain knowledge and analytical thinking to execute
- Supports and coaches other HR team members.
- Leads client focused or HR projects, to support business objectives, with a creative approach.
- Influences stakeholders through confident analysis and interpretation of data, building into solutions.
- Facilitates, coaches, challenges and develops employees and People Leaders.
- Advanced experience in a generalist HR role.
- Broad HR generalist experience, including employment law, employee relations, training and development, succession planning, business continuity, annual appraisal implementation, performance management, disciplinary and grievance procedures, strategic resource planning, recruitment and induction process, HR policies and procedures, compensation reviews.
- Proven ability to build relationships, influence stakeholders, and manage significant changes.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to analyse and resolve problems.
- Ability to document, plan, market, and execute initiatives or projects
- Established project management skills.
Experienced in coaching and developing Leaders.