HR Data Analyst
Location: Nottingham / VOE (Scotland) - (initially working remotely)
Duration: Initial 6-month contract
IR35 Status: Engagement via Umbrella only
A HR Data Analyst with knowledge of HR systems, data types and processes is required to join a financial services client. This role will be based in Nottingham / Voe (Scotland) with initial remote working on a 6-month contract with the view to extend.
About the role:
You will be supporting the HR process by conducting people data analysis.
As part of your role, you will be responsible for:
- Conducting people data analysis during talent mapping, consultation processes, organisation design, and notification to support the client's HR process.
- Supporting people data analysis for HR Programme Manager.
- Supporting people data validation.
To succeed in this role, you should have extensive experience and knowledge of:
- Excel, Access, and VBA skills
- HR Processes
- HR systems and data types
- You should have exceptional communication skills, be proactive, independent and a critical thinker.
If this role is of interest to you, please submit your CV in the first instance.