HR Business Partner
Location: Flexible working with an expectation to travel once or twice a week to one of the locations - Manchester/Sheffield/Newcastle/Leeds.
We are actively looking to secure a HR Business Partner to join Experis as one of our expert consultants, delivering services to our clients.
Experis Consultancy is a Global entity with a well-established team with over 1000 consultants on assignment across 20 clients globally. Our UK operation is growing and has very aggressive plans for expansion over the coming years. We form part of the Manpower group of companies that turn over $20 billion a year collectively.
Experis UK have partnerships with major clients across the UK spanning multiple industries; our approach is a very personal one, with both our clients and our own employees. We are passionate about training, technology and career development.
Our Client is a large multinational telecommunications company. We are seeking an experienced HR Business Partner to join our client and partner with the IP Migrations Programme team.
The client is transforming their portfolio to deliver 5G, Cloud and IP products and solutions for their customers, a critical component of their digital transformation and simplification and have started migrating all customers to the new products.
To meet the product, network and exchange closure timescales they need to accelerate customer migrations. This requires an expanded migration programme to plan and execute sufficient migration activity across all customer segments to achieve the optimum commercial and customer outcomes.
As partner to the programme team you will support the senior leaders to create the conditions for their colleagues to do their best work and thrive, all while delivering the programme strategy. In practice, you'll be responsible for designing, planning and delivering a range of HR projects and solutions. Some of these projects or solutions will be part of wider programmes, while others will be specific to your teams. In either case, you will be collaborating with stakeholders across HR and the wider business to make them happen.
Accountabilities and Skills Required:
- You'll be working on solutions to implement the People strategy across the business unit to enable the achievement of the strategy and direction of the business.
- Partner with the business, implementing solutions to enhance employee engagement and to ensure that people plans are integrated with wider HR strategy, policies and priorities.
- Deliver across a range of HR practices such as workforce planning, performance, employee engagement, organisational design and development, and talent and leadership development and employee relations to meet current and future workforce needs.
- Work with Senior leaders to review the design and augment the business unit operating model so it aligns to the business unit needs and supports its strategic goals.
- Work with senior leaders to co-create engagement plans for the business unit.
- Coach and develop leaders at all levels, managing and mitigating people-related risks to ensure retention of key employees, developing leadership succession plans, managing capability and high performance and overall healthy churn.
- Work with business unit on plans to have right skills in the right place, at the right time by developing a fully integrated Strategic and tactical workforce plan.
- Manage HR activities i.e. recruitment, resourcing, absence, performance, and employee relations in conjunction with matrixed specialist HR teams to deliver the people plan and its strategy.
- Accountable for stewarding, leading and partnering with the business, ensuring all business activities are carried out in a manner which is in accordance with local legislative requirements.
- Typically, graduate level or corresponding experience, MCIPD or relevant business/professional qualification.
- Analytical skills and commercial awareness to evaluate commercial or financial risk, people implications and take action to mitigate where appropriate
- Builds very strong relationships
- Previous experience in HR Business Partnering, leadership, people transformation and change.
- Handles complex situations with thought and confidence; able to manage multiple stakeholders.
- Uses strong analytical skills and intuition to analyse data and interpret insights and trends.
- Excellent collaborator and influencer with a track record to engage, inspire and influence people
- Strong technical HR knowledge and it's practical application
- Develop strategic imperatives to mitigate people-related risks to ensure retention of key employees, developing leadership succession plans, managing capability and high performance and overall healthy churn.
- Previous HR Business Partner experience
- Change Management/people transformation and cultural change experience
If you have the above skills, please submit your CV in the first instance.