HR Business Partner - FTSE250 Global Organisation
Flexible working - London based happy for you to one of our offices at Park Royal, Rainham or Southwalk alongside working from home
This is a great opportunity for a HR Business Partner to work for a prestigious FTSE 250 global organisation. The HR Business Partner will need to be a strong generalist and will support the Head of HR to develop strategies, plans, budgets, projects and timelines to deliver the people and business plan.
- Provide generalist HR Business Partner support to the organisation, focused on the Leadership Team and Director.
- In conjunction with the Leadership Team and Director, design, develop and support the delivery of the organisation's people plan.
- Equip the organisation's Leadership Team with the appropriate tools and knowledge to effectively manage and develop their employees in line with business needs, the people plan and HR programmes, e.g. performance, absence and talent management.
- Position the role of HR Business Partner as an integral part of the organisation by developing effective working relationships with the Leadership Team; influencing and challenging on their personal style and approach; and developing and delivering the people plan in support of the achievement of the business and HR strategies
- Significant generalist HR experience
- Proven track record of delivering a material contribution to business strategy, and of implementing and embedding HR strategies and initiatives in large, complex and/or challenging organisations / environments
- Proven success in supporting large-scale projects and complex change / transformation initiatives
- Considerable experience of supporting Line Managers with complex and/or high risk employee relations cases including preparing for employment tribunals and working with external legal counsel
- Experience of developing Line Manager Capability using a range of tools and techniques depending on skills gap and/or audience.
- Demonstrable experience of supporting growth activity including responding to requests for information including costings; providing support to acquisitions, bids; and managing TUPE transfers in and out.
- Experience of building and maintaining positive effective working relationships with Trade Unions, Employee Representatives and staff forums / bodies.
- Demonstrable evidence of developing and sustaining positive effective working relationships at all levels up to and including Directors / Board Members.
- Up to date and current knowledge of Employment Law including an understanding of present and future employment legislation.
- Experience of effectively challenging and influencing at a senior level.
- Understand the basics of project management tools, techniques and methodologies
For more information on this exceptional opportunity, apply now.