Head of Product - London - £70,000-90,000 DOE
Remote working (office based a few days every fortnight)
We are currently searching for a Head of Product to join one of our most fascinating clients within the gambling sector on a very innovate product! We are looking for someone that can demonstrate great sales experience in a B2B or B2C environment within the gaming world, but also a great attitude to be an integral part of this small but mighty team during a period of exciting growth. Supporting two other Head's of who are industry experts and with a forward-thinking CEO and founder taking this edge cutting technology to market!
What are we looking for?
- Ideally strong B2B Product experience, however B2C with a good understanding of the market, transferable skills and ability to penetrate gaming operators
- Strong Data experience on a large scale
- Industry knowledge ideally gaming / SAAS
- The ability to be strong on the technical piece but also client facing, running workshops etc
- Passion for new and innovative technology and in this case 'gaming for good'
What you will be doing?
- Iterate and articulate the Product vision across the business, working with internal and external stakeholders to communicate how and why it delivers market leadership and customer value.
- Coordinate commercial and market requirements including: Product definitions; pricing; branding and go to market strategies.
- Development of clear product roadmaps, vision & strategy
- Product research and innovation, including competitors and customers.
- Act as "the voice of the buyer" with respect to all company products and services, which may include customer interviews and research.
- Support and develop product thought- leadership and be the foremost product thinker, across the latest developments, trends and partake in industry tradeshows, interviews, and events to position as the market leader in our product areas.
- Articulate the value proposition of each product in a clear and simple way.
- Deliver product launches which deliver maximum and measurable ROI.
- Deliver products which drive associated growth with our clients and their players.
- Ensure that our products are high quality, easy-to-use and reliable.
- Consistently review product performance, customer feedback and market trends to improve on product offering.
- Act as an ambassador for products towards customers: increasing education and awareness of our products and the value they provide our clients and experience to their players.
- Support the CDO in driving the product development process to ensure that Anthem product roadmaps and associated backlogs are clear, prioritised, tracked, and reported.
- Innovate new data products.
- Research and recommend supporting partnerships and associated service lines to maximise and enhance our products and their reach.
Apply today, immediate interviews!