Graduate PMO Analyst
Experis Consulting has an exciting and unique opportunity for business minded Graduates to be trained and upskilled to become a HR PMO Analyst whilst working for one of the UK's multinational banking and financial services organisations. This is a great opportunity to join Experis' ever growing consulting division where you will be trained and developed whilst representing Experis on one of our leading financial services accounts.
If you are a Graduate who has strong analytical and communication skills and is looking to progress their career within the PMO space, then this could be the opportunity for you. This is a challenging but rewarding role that requires outstanding organisation skills and advanced MS Office skills, particularly Excel.
You will be given the opportunity to employ your skills within a project delivery environment and will allow you to work across a broad range of client programmes including Digital and HR Transformation. You will also be provided with the necessary skills, experience, and training to help develop your skills within Project Management Office. This may include, Risk and Issue Management, Planning and Reporting, Business and Data Analysis, Financial Management and Governance skills.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Support activities to support central resource management and tracking
- Reporting and tracking resource requirements and status across the HR project portfolio
- Monitor and report on progress of activities assigned
- Collaborate with all relevant stakeholders - inside and outside of the department - working closely with wider functional, regional and business line teams, building strong relationships.
- Identify, consolidate and incorporate resource data into wider planning activities
- Enable effective coordination and collaboration across the HR Transformation and Digital function within the parameters of governance and controls
To fit the minimum criteria to apply, applicants must possess the following attributes:
- Proven ability in demonstrating strong organisational skills and prioritisation of work efforts
- Strong relationship management and influencing skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with a proven ability to communicate effectively and confidently
- Superior analytical thinking and problem solving abilities
- Excellent organisational/administration skills
- Professional commitment to high quality, and a passion for learning new skills
- Competitive salary based on a 37.5 hour working week, with bonus opportunities
- Gain an entry point into a market leading financial services organisation
- A sophisticated training programme comprised of online and in role training to develop skills in an area that is ever growing in demand
Other benefits include
- Contributory pension scheme
- Enhanced Life Insurance Cover
- Employee Assistance Program
- Enhanced Accident Insurance
- 22 days holiday + bank holidays
- Sick pay
For further information please contact Emily Buttifant at 0161 924 3663