Role: Global Head of Vulnerability Management
Contract - 6 months
Start Date: 25/10/2021
Location: London / Remote
Our client is looking for experts within the Cyber Security space with a focus on vulnerability management and assessment. If you have the skills listed below, please apply now!
Good Risk and Controls understanding
* Knowledge and exposure of the application of Risk and Control Management and associated frameworks, preferably from a multi-market institution
* Fluent ability in articulating technical threats, scenarios, controls and risks to both technical and business stakeholders.
Strong Technical background
* Proven and expert knowledge in vulnerability assessment and/or management, including CVEs, CWEs and weaknesses arising from security configuration drift.
* Experience with operating and optimising vulnerability management tools (i.e. Tenable, Qualys, Kenna, RiskIQ) across a diverse set of technology assets
* Expert knowledge of the Common Vulnerability Scoring System (CVSS). Experience with developing enhanced scoring away from severity alone, using contextual information.
* Experience with vulnerability Consolidation Platforms (Kenna, Archer, etc.)
* Proven experience with common public cloud environments (including AWS, GCP and Azure)
* Hands on experience in implementing vulnerability identification tools within the development pipeline
* Knowledge of Governance, Risk & Compliance
* Experience in mission critical operations and technology incident management a plus
* Experience in continuous improvement and process optimisation.
* Advanced degree in Computer Science, IT Security or equivalent, or proven experience working in a large scale, multi-national
* Professional IT Security qualifications and/or certification
Strong stakeholder management and communications skills
* Ability to engage with and influence executive leadership
* Experience in managing, developing and retaining high-performing individuals in different geographies, often remotely
* Experience in engaging with business, technology, regional and regulator stakeholders
* Ability to prepare concise presentations, reports and updates for senior management
* Possess strong leadership skills to bring out the best in a team. This includes both direct leadership and cross-functional capabilities
* Experience within fast-moving, complex and demanding corporate environments and able to provide appropriate direction to the team whilst dealing with ambiguity and change
* Lead and encourage constructive cross-country and cross-business teamwork by demonstrating collaboration and matrix management in action
* Act as a role-model for more junior members of Cybersecurity and Technology
* Influential, credible and persuasive, active listener, embraces Client Values, shows good judgement and demonstrates high level of communication skills in order to achieve effective stakeholder management
* An inquisitive approach, always asking how to achieve goals in a smarter and more effective way
* An ability and interest to learn and experiment with new approaches to achieve business and cybersecurity outcomes, in different and often challenge contexts.
* Proven ability to forge innovative approaches to complex and complicated problems, including the use of research and/or experimentation, in-role or via academia.