Role: Full Stack Developer
Location: Buckinghamshire (Initially in office, then moving to hybrid/ remote)
Salary: £100K (Skillset dependent)
- Electron application, required only to run on windows.
- React JS front end
- Uses Redux for state management
- Calls CLI applications on the host computer such as wmic, ffmpeg, handbrake, ghostscript.
- Prints QR coded receipts to locally attached printers.
- Uses a local SQLite database for video management.
- Makes HTTP API calls to the Server Application.
Server Application Stack
- NodeJS application using Strapi v3.1.5 as a framework - Strapi is based on Koa/Express JS..
- Hosted on AWS Elastic Beanstalk.
- Makes calls to a MySQL database hosted on AWS RDS.
- Using AWS S3 for video and asset storage.
View Video Page Client
- Basic React application with Redux state management.
- Includes libraries for accessing camera sources on the host device, and scanning QR codes.
- Makes HTTP API calls to the Server Application to retrieve video statuses, and play videos.
- Hosted statically on AWS S3.
Pi Media Centre Client
- Electron application, built for Linux/Raspbian.
- Includes a React application with Redux state management.
- Accesses camera hardware on the Pi to scan QR codes of video receipts.
- Uses nmap to find VT3 Clients on the network, and makes calls to them for video statuses and to stream video data.
Control Panel Client
- React and Redux application for managing videos and sites.
- Statically deployed to AWS S3.
- Makes HTTP API calls to the Server Application, for authentication and for CRUD operations on sites/videos.
Due to high volume we will only be able to respond to applications that match the criteria