Remote (occasional travel to Newcastle)
We are actively looking to secure a Full-Stack Developer to join Experis.
Experis Consultancy is a Global entity with a well-established team with over 1000 consultants on assignment across 20 clients globally. Our UK operation is growing and has very aggressive plans for expansion over the coming years. We form part of the Manpower group of companies that turn over $20 billion a year collectively.
Experis UK have partnerships with major clients across the UK spanning multiple industries; our approach is a very personal one, with both our clients and our own employees. We are passionate about training, technology and career development.
- Public sector experience
- Experience in the modern frontend ecosystem with good understanding of single page apps and micro frontends.
- Experience in writing mobile first CSS, responsiveness and building accessible (W3C-WAI) front-ends.
- Experience in writing clean and efficient code while adhering to coding standards and best practices.
- Years of experience implementing and maintaining unit tests using to ensure the reliability of frontend components.
- Experience working with Redis and No-SQL databases to store and retrieve data as required by the applications.
- Experience working with RESTful APIs to fetch and display data within the frontend client.
- Participate in the setup and management of CI/CD pipelines to ensure smooth and automated deployment processes.
- Experience working with containerized applications using Docker.
- Collaborate with the backend development team to ensure integration of frontend and backend components.
- Previous UK Gov experience
- Contributory pension scheme
- Employee Assistance Program
- Medical and Dental cover
- 22 days holiday + bank holidays
- Maternity Pay/Shared Parental leave and paternity leave
- Sick pay