Description: Senior Full Stack Developers
Remote (UK based)
Max £650 pd
- 5-8 years overall experience in professional software engineering organization as a hands on developer.
- 2+ years in lead engineer role managing, building and delivering business solutions with a substantial front end and back end elements (Angular/React, Spring boot based backends)
- Strong communication skills and able to successfully articulate technical concepts to both business and technology audience
- Expert understanding in Java, Spring Framework, Spring Boot, microservices, modern GUIs, Cloud deployment and DevOps.
- Experience with database technology such as MySQL, Oracle, and MongoDB. Experience with Neo4J a plus.
- Must have a stable work background with design, development & integration experience on cloud platforms (eg. GCP, AWS, Azure) in a continuous delivery environment
- Experience with deploying microservices to Kubernetes.
- Expert level experience with REST APIs, open API development, and SOA concepts and a good understanding of design patterns
- Hands on experience designing and building REST APIs
- Experience in Developer Process Automation (CI/CD & Code Management) like tuning and utilizing tools, such as, Jenkins, GitHub (including raising and reviewing PRs), Docker etc.
- Experience with Service Virtualization, Functional and Performance Tests,
- Experience with doing TDD, if they have done BDD then this is a big plus.
- Experience in the design of cloud native applications is a plus
Nice to have:
- Experience with Kong API Gateway across API lifecycle development & management or similar API gateway products.
- Working experience as a consultant across several domains/firms with an exposure to different technology platforms and architecture models is a huge plus
If you feel like your skill set matches the requirements, then please submit your CV and we will be in touch