London (remote for now)
Inside of IR35
- A university graduate with degree in IT or a related discipline
- At least 8-10 years' relevant IT experience in micro-service architecture, design, development and testing
- At least two years' relevant experience in leading agile team technically
- Sound knowledge of cloud platform and the use of Docker, Kubernetes
- Sound knowledge of Java (8 and above) backend programming, Spring framework, Spring-Boot and Hibernate
- Knowledge and experience in the following areas are advantages:
- Experience in developing RESTful service and microservice architecture
- Experience in developing messaging and streaming service, including Websphere MQ, ActiveMQ, Solace MQ, Kafka
- FX back office process, workflows for trade subscription, confirmation, settlement and cash accounting
- Experience in TDD / BDD
- A fast learner with effective planning, organisational, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Proactive, possess an outgoing personality, self-motivated and be able to work independently and under pressure
- Strong communication and presentation skills with fluent written and spoken English.
If you feel you are suitable for this role please submit your CV in the first instance.