Financial Business Change and Communications Delivery Manager
London (Remote working available)
3 months +
Data & Analytics Customer Operations: Quote to Cash Strategic Programme
- Quote to Cash is jointly owned and driven by D&A Customer Operations and Technology in partnership with the Sales & Account Management and the Product teams.
- The clients reputation for bringing stability and resilience to the financial markets extends to every aspect of how we engage with our customers. Over time, Quote to Cash will resolve longstanding technical issues and bring stability and resilience to our sales processes in Data & Analytics.
- Launched in 2019, Quote to Cash is a multi-year transformation program focused on two critical areas, eliminating significant technology risk and removing barriers to execution to improve the seller experience.
- Siebel, the clients current platform, represents a significant technology risk to the organisation.
- The technology infrastructure underpinning the entire customer lifecycle, from when a customer signs a deal with Sales, through order management and customer onboarding, to when we bill the them, is fragmented and unstable.
- When looking at the customer lifecycle end-to-end, the program scope covers from when sales makes a deal through order management and onboarding.
- The Quote to Cash Business Change Management Team provides first level support for internal Business groups (such as Customer Operations, Sales & Account Management, Legal, Commercial, etc.) to drive adoption of new Quote to Cash tools and processes.
- A hands on role, being a 'bridge' between the Q2C programmes and the business groups, ensuring business impacts are fully understood and business readiness achieved, through communications, engagement and training
- Impact Analysis: detailed impact assessments of all releases/migrations to understand & determine what is the as-is vs to-be change to the business, incl.:
- Stakeholder impacts
- Business / End User impacts (process, new vs existing users, licenses)
- Training needs analysis, including specifics per target groups
- Communication requirements to bring the change to life, including specifics per target groups
- Go-live Planning and Readiness
- Determine, manage and execute appropriate Business Change approach / plan
- Training plan - requirements, scheduling & co-ordination of training approach, strategies and content - liaising with L&D and SMEs as appropriate (strategies include TTT as well as technical training)
- Communication plan (content, audience, medium)
- Ensure Business readiness for implementation / release / migration, end users are fully briefed / trained to accept and implement new ways of working
- Proactive issue and risk management
- Go-live support
- Provide practical support pre, during and post go-live, dealing with end user queries, manage work arounds and escalate any concerns an issues
- Support colleagues to transition to new/different ways of working and ensure changes are fully embedded into BAU
Skills & Expected Behaviours
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to influence others
- Can get things done, employing initiative and common sense
- Not afraid to challenge but open to alternative solutions
- Planning and organisational skills (project management experience)
- Good stakeholder management
- Can do attitude
- Adaptable to changing circumstances
- Sense of humour