Event IT - Delivery Manager - CCNA - ITIL
Based in Birmingham, Solihull, West Midlands plus WFH Options
£35,000pa + Excellent Benefits Package
Attracting over 7 Million Visitors per year, one of the UK's Leading Event Services Groups and Network Management Functions are seeking to secure a talented, forward thinking Event IT - Delivery Manager.
Your remit will include the responsibility for the successful delivery and support of all Event IT Services, ensuring both internal and external stakeholders are managed, and all events are resourced effectively. ensuring that all incidents and requests are progressed consistently according to their priority status, within SLA and to the satisfaction of the Customer.
This role will include you to be the escalation point for of incidents to third party suppliers where applicable and also to include first response to operational applications.
To apply for this post checkout the following criteria and if suitable forward your CV ASAP!
Qualifications Desired / Required:
- ITIL Foundation Essential
- Cisco CCNA
- Leadership and management such as ILM/CMI desired.
Your Key Experience will Include:
- Experience of Managing Event Teams or High-Pressured 2nd Line IT Support Functions.
- Experience of event industry including understanding of technologies used to deliver Event IT services
- Ability to work in a high-pressured environment.
- Background in network infrastructure with focus on Software defined / Intent based networking, Strong evidenced understanding of the TCP/IP Stack.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to make technical information easy to understand for end users.
- Demonstrable experience of creating and leading successful teams
- Excellent customer service and conflict management skills are essential
Your Key Responsibilities will Involve:
- Responsibility for the successful delivery of Event IT Services.
- Ensuring all events whether onsite or offsite are resourced in advance.
- Management of capacity for the event services team.
- Development of functional leads with team.
- Act as second stage escalation for Event IT.
- Responsible for the operation and continual improvement of the IT change management practice.
- Creation of and measurement against KPI's for event service delivery.
- Responsible for event service reporting both internally and externally, such as performance against SLA.
- To participate in out of hours' management support rota for business-critical systems
- Responsible for stock management and maintenance and event IT assets, ensuring processes are created and followed to keep assets updated and operating.
- Health and Safety Lead for the Event IT Function, ensuring Group Safety Operational Policies are adhered to.
Your Leadership Expertise will Include:
- Leadership of the Event Services Team.
- Builds and maintains relationships with relevant business functions and IT teams to promote service management practices.
- Inspires teams to deliver to the highest standards
- Provides thought leadership to contribute to the shape and future direction within the event Service Team.
- Recruitment and development for all team members including development of the teams personal and work-related skills.
Call Experis IT today for more information!