The role of the EUS Analyst is to provide onsite IT support for colleagues, this will cover all end user devices, iPhone, iPad, PC, laptop etc. Utilising strong technical skills, the EUS Analyst will resolve and fulfil technical Incidents and Service Requests, and where appropriate, provide an interface for other activities such as IT Service Desk, Major Incident Management, Asset Management, Change Management, and Problem Management.
The EUS Analyst will contribute to the maintenance and adherence of the operational processes, toolsets and procedures. The EUS Analyst will play an integral role supporting escalations and ensuring end users receive high quality IT support services.
- Technically resolves end users Incidents and fulfils Service Requests, across all supported IT devices in accordance with agreed service levels.
- Utilising the Service Management toolset (ITSM Remedy), provides accurate and timely updates to agreed standards for all allocated Incidents and Service Requests.
- Undertakes all relevant technical support and maintenance tasks/activities as required by Change Management, Incident Management, Problem Management, Service Request Management, and IT projects.
- Where technical responsibilities dictate, liaise with other internal support teams, internal senior management and suppliers in the day to day management of Incidents and Service Requests. And where appropriate initiates the escalation process for Major Incidents.
- Identifies key issues and risks, escalating promptly to line management team.
- Attends and actively participates in all daily stand up and team meetings.
- Assist in the delivery of the departmental budgets by highlighting direct cost savings, and investment opportunities that will deliver future cost savings.
- Ensure onsite IT equipment stock levels balance the need to deliver instant stock provisioning to end users, versus overstocking and making unnecessary financial commitments.
Key competencies and behaviours:
- Takes a customer first approach in all end user interactions.
- Drives quality to the fore during all aspects of work.
- Shares and supports the vision for service excellence and willingly identifies opportunities to develop this vision further.
- Understands and empathises with the end user's operational needs and the business impact of all interruptions to service.
- Demonstrate the ability to be a positive influence when working with end users, and internal and external teams.
- Strong communicator both written and verbal.
- An eye for technical detail and a "completer/finisher".
- Methodical and self-disciplined with flexibility and a willingness to learn new skills.
- Basic Health and Safety awareness to ensure a safe working environment at all times
- Excellent stake holder management and communication skills
- Willing to travel to other Eversheds Sutherland sites, potentially at short notice, as well as other locations where Eversheds Sutherland maybe holding events. On occasion, international travel may be required.
Skills and experience:
- End point device hardware knowledge (HP, Lenovo, Apple - laptops, iPhones, iPads, office telephony and WiFi
- Accessing and configuring Firmware/BIOS to set standards
- Operating System exposure - install/update/remediate (Microsoft Windows - all support versions)
- End point software suites - install/update/remediate (Microsoft Office - all supported versions)
- Mobile Device Management Enterprise experience - device enrol/un-enrol (Profile Push) Mobile Iron Mobile Platform
- End point Enterprise management systems - device updates/software install (Microsoft SCCM, McAfee PGP, Bit locker)
- End point Enterprise deployment technologies - device pre-boot configuration, booting devices running device build sequences (Microsoft SCCM, Microsoft MDT)
- End point Enterprise encryption systems - device enrolment, device encryption/decryption and device/user (Microsoft MBAM, BeCrypt Enterprise, PGP, Bit locker)
- A strong understanding of core application technologies, for example, email, document management, time recording.
- Service management tool experience - Accessing, updating, closing calls (Remedy)
- Telephony end point support (Mitel)- Handset configuration, extension allocation
- A good understanding of Group Policy operation
- PC device builds and post build configuration
- IOS/IPAD device builds and post build configuration
- Break/fix work from the incident/request queues
- Maintenance of endpoint devices in relation to Windows updates, anti-virus software and encryption software
- Device administration in SCCM3
- Device administration in MDM
- Device administration in Active Directory
- User administration in Microsoft Office 365
- User administration in Mitel
- Production of Knowledge Articles to assist 1st and 2nd line resolution of issues