Employment Facilitator / Skills Trainer
Salary - £23,000 - £25,000
Leicester (Initially remote based)
A Employment Facilitator/ Skills Trainer is required to join one of our major clients that provide educational services to every age group, vocational training in high-growth industries, behavioural health services, work readiness skill building and jobs - all targeted to helping people achieve long-term self-sufficiency. The Employment Facilitator will ensure a targeted employment scheme is available to those individuals who have recently been made unemployed as a result of the devastating impact of Covid-19. The scheme will address the barriers to gaining alternative employment with tailored support to enable individuals to achieve and sustain new employment.
The successful Employment Facilitator's responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Digitally deliver high impact, engaging and interactive employment skills to groups of customers, including CV writing, transferable skills analysis', job search and interview skill preparation
- Provide more intensive one to one remote/ face to face support where needed
- Meet personal performance targets, Key Performance Indicators and all Quality and Compliance measures by delivering high quality employability provision to customers, both remotely and face to face
- Address customer's personal constraints to employment, providing one to one remote or face to face support where needed.
- Develop relationships and networks with key stakeholders including employers, jobcentre teams and provisions and funding providers to ensure smooth operation of all processes
- Maintain IT files and customer records to a required quality standard to ensure the customer journey is documented in accordance with our quality standards.
No specific previous experience in a similar role is required as full training will be provided; however the right candidate will:
- Experience working in customer service / customer facing role
- Have a suitable home working environment, with the willingness to travel where necessary
- Be flexible and adaptable to changing training requirements
- Be able to engage people well online, demonstrating good people skills
- Be methodical in their approach to difference situations
For the candidates relevant skills and experience the client is offering a competitive salary and package. Please apply by following the link provided or contact Jonny Mills at Experis for further details.