ECR Order Specialists
Canary Wharf (2 days in the office)
Our client, a market leading Financial Institution are looking for a ECR Order Specialists, to join them on a customer-based project based in Canary Wharf (2 days in the office). The assignment is an initial 6-month contract and can offer a competitive daily rate via Umbrella
Our client as part of a wider Cybersecurity programme is embarking on a project for clients that take our hosted and managed service (RTMDS) and to relocate and upgrade them to the latest versions and move them to our strategic data centres.
The project will involve a lot of engagement and discussion with customers around process, tasks that need to be performed, timelines and infrastructure changes. It will require initial engagement to advise clients on the migration requirements along with the need to sign an order form for the implementation of new last mile communications requirement as part of the migration. Once required order forms are signed then the customer will need to configure their new last mile network to our new infrastructure and make sure that their applications are connecting to the new data sources.
YOU AND YOUR TEAM
In your role as ECR Order Specialist, you will be accountable for getting order forms signed from a portfolio of clients in scope for EaaS v1 to version 3 within the EMEA region. You will fully own the initial customer engagement to advise the customer on the project and be responsible for the creation and signing of the last mile comms order form. You will work closely with the wider Account Team as well as other internal stakeholders such as Technical Implementation Specialists, Implementation Project Specialists and Order Management Specialists to ensure the successful delivery of your projects.
The role will be based in our London Canada Square office and you will join a small team of project and programme managers who are currently working on this project.
SOME OF THE REGULAR TASKS YOU WILL PERFORM
- Engage with your client portfolio to ensure they understand the project and have an agreement to migrate
- Execute against defined processes to migrate/onboard clients
- Engage with Account Management and Order Management Specialists to create the order form
- Send order forms to customers and ensure that they are signed and returned in a timely manner
- Highlight any issues and risks to the Project Management team
- Support standardisation of onboarding and client management
- Share experiences with the rest of the team to improve the client migration experience
- Process the signed order form in our systems once it has been returned by the customer
- Hand over the implementation engagement tasks to the Implementation Project Specialist once the order form has been processed.
Our client's global footprint means that on a daily basis, you will be working with a variety of internal and external stakeholders based in a number of different locations. Strong communication skills and the ability to navigate a complex matrix organization are critical. You must be confident in both written and verbal communication with clients and internal stakeholders, and must be able to adapt communication styles to different audiences as appropriate.
KEY SKILLS AND BEHAVIOURS
- Strong organizational skills and self-discipline
- Strong communication and negotiation skills, face to face and over the phone
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and succeed in a mission-critical environment
- Ability to thrive in an environment with rapidly evolving priorities
- Rigour and attention to detail
- Excellent relationship building skills
- Ability to work in virtual teams
- Tenacity and self-motivation
- Logical thinking and creative problem-solving skills
- Ability to navigate and operate effectively within all levels of the organization
YOU WILL BE EVEN MORE COMPETITIVE IF YOU HAVE
- Secondary language (preferably German) as customers are located across the whole of EMEA
- Good knowledge of the Clients product range, internal systems and processes
- Understanding of networking and managed services solutions
- Basic project management experience
IF THIS SOUNDS LIKE YOU, APPLY NOW!