My client a large global financial services brand is looking for an experienced Digital Engagement Manager on a initial 6 month contract. This role is initially based 1-2 days per week in London and the remainder virtual and Inside IR35.
The Manager will support build of a cross-channel strategy, creative development with an external Agency, budget and channel management and analysis of campaign performance. They will possess outstanding analytics, thought leadership, strategic thinking, communication, and organisational skills, and will have a proven record of excellence operating independently across multiple time-zones.
We are seeking a talented professional who will work to evolve our engagement strategy globally with strong marketing, communications, and creative abilities with a desire to make a big impact.
- Project manage market and regional launch activities for key product launches
- Assist with management and tracking of complex stakeholder relationships
- Creating and analysing tracking metrics of initiatives, campaigns, and team performance.
- Work with team to define and develop digital engagement assets, including live demos, prototypes, and video content in partnership with external audiences
- Assist with mapping customer needs and develop a rigorous data-driven segmentation of target profiles
- Contribute to the culture of learning, insight, and collaboration with enterprise partners
- Project management and results leadership skills to develop and execute action plans.
- Experience in Customer Marketing across multiple mediums such as social media or experiential
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with attention to detail
- Impeccable time management and ability to plan across time zones
- Great leadership and proven skills in project planning and strategic thinking
- Ability to distil complex digital concepts into straight forward communications
- Skills as a change agent who is not afraid to challenge the status quo.
- Ability to build relationships, influence constituents broadly across the organisation and collaborate on problems with multiple stakeholders
- Ability to engage and inspire your peers or a team.
- Innovative problem solver with the ability to implement a strategy.
- Typically holds a Degree in communications or marketing (or has equivalent work experience)