Digital Delivery Manager / Project Manager
Base Location: West London or Leeds (WFH initially due to COVID Restrictions)
We are actively looking to secure a Digital Delivery Manager / Project Manager to join Experis as one of our expert consultants, delivering services to our clients.
Experis Consultancy is a Global entity with a well-established team with over 1000 consultants on assignment across 20 clients globally. Our UK operation is growing and has very aggressive plans for expansion over the coming years. We form part of the Manpower group of companies that turn over $20 billion a year collectively.
Experis UK have partnerships with major clients across the UK spanning multiple industries; our approach is a very personal one, with both our clients and our own employees. We are passionate about training, technology and career development.
Our Client is Europe's biggest entertainment brand. Think top-quality shows, breaking news and innovative tech. This role is an exciting opportunity to work within our Client's Digital Team. This will be a senior position to work directly for the Head of the department.
The team have true agility in their delivery structure, with exciting opportunities to work across digital transformation programmes as well as agile projects to bring the most value to their customers.
- Be a key member of the team that ensures value to the customers, with delivery leadership skills that drives confidence in both the teams and stakeholders around performance.
- Manage at both squad level and cross-cutting project deliverables as well as own and drive the end-to-end digital plan for the various roadmaps.
- Manage all dependencies that are outside of the Digital team's control and ensure wider teams are aligned to the plans/goals.
- Manage risks and issues to ensure a smooth delivery.
- Manage impediments/blockers and continuously iterates the process to avoid seeing a re-occurrence; escalation of issues to Senior Stakeholders for decision making/support
- Facilitate the scoping and planning sessions with wider teams to produce an end-to-end digital plan. Identification and documenting of dependencies.
- Lead the implementation/release readiness; support path to production
- Work closely with the scrum master(s) and delivery community to remove waste, utilising agile and lean frameworks.
- Manage relationships with other delivery stakeholders, ensuring all members are delivering digital journey.
- Support across digital transformation programmes, working with the PO to ensure all stakeholders are prioritising for best customer value.
- Ensuing there is a clear delivery and people plan in place to deliver to agreed roadmaps and prioritised digital transformation across customer lifecycle.
- Experience delivering within multiple methodologies and frameworks, particularly agile at scale
- Experience of working on large programmes as well as small change and optimisation of backlog
- The ability to empower the team to take responsibility for their deliverables
- Incredible attention to detail and ability to cut through complex scenarios to reach a resolution
- A strong delivery and planning background with experience of the Software Delivery lifecycle in an Agile and waterfall environment
- Ability to keep projects moving and support teams in making sure they have the right information
- Energetic, ambitious and positive outlook
- Logical approach to problem solving and technical challenges
- Ability and flexibility to work in a fast-paced environment, with a focus on continuous improvements, delivering value and managing diverse teams.
If you have the above skills, please submit your CV in the first instance.