Initially Remote - then when restrictions lifted Glasgow
Duration: 6-12 months
Candidates must operate via an approved umbrella company
This role is for a SecOps engineer to help build out the security scanning and vulnerability management of a cloud platform. This will be working as a small team of 4 resources focused on SecOps within the wider cloud engineering team. We have a strong client relationship and recently were awarded Management Consulting Association Award
- 2 years experience in DevSecOps with a focus on implementing security scanning tools in a DevOps pipeline.
- Looking for experience in tools such as SonarQube for code validation, OWASP Rules across AWS or NGINX WAFs, Trend Deep Secure, Tenable, BlackDuck, AWS IaM, Guardrails, AWS GuardDuty.
- Experience of automating deployment and usage of static and dynamic security analysis tools.
- Knowledge of secure development practices.
- Knowledge of remediating vulnerabilities in application and infrastructure components.
- Deployment of application and infra components using Terraform, Jenkins and Git.
Nice to have skills:
Experience of various cloud platforms including AWS, Azure, IBM Cloud
If you feel you are suitable for this role please submit your CV in the first instance.