6 months +
London (remote working until further notice)
£550-£600 per day
Our client is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients' opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms!
DevOps teams have a high level of responsibility and use a wide range of technologies. Our Dev Ops Lead will need experience in the below areas to drive best practice and support build out of global Dev Ops capability within existing teams
- Implemented Continuous Integration, Delivery, and Deployment.
- Previously led DevOps transformation projects
- Knowledge of Infrastructure as Code principles
- Automation of a range of OS (Ubuntu/RedHat/CentOS/Windows/Solaris)
- Automation builds and deployments with Maven, Grunt, Gradle, Jenkins, and others
- Scripting in Python, Ruby, Shell
- Sharing your knowledge with other team members to cross pollinate skills
- Deployed and maintained critical applications on cloud-native micro-services architecture
- Implemented automation, effective monitoring, and infrastructure-as-code
- Deployed and maintain CI/CD pipelines across multiple environments
- Supported and worked alongside a cross-functional engineering team on the latest technologies
- Iterated on best practices to increase the quality & velocity of deployments
- Sustained and improved the process of knowledge sharing throughout the engineering team
- Ability test own code and team code prior to builds and interaction with test teams
Suitable candidates should submit their CV in the first instance.