Role -DevOps Engineer
Location- Remote or Reading
PAYE Rate - £380 pd
Duration - 1 year
From being able to log you in with face recognition, correct your gaze during a video chat to maintain eye contact, to the exciting possibilities in augmented reality, are you itching to play a part in bringing applications of computer vision to millions? Operating as a startup within the company, this team works closely with several research and product teams to bring compelling new experiences to the market. A lot of these experiences will be powered by computer vision - and as part of this team, you will have the unique opportunity to work on almost every aspect of a shipping vision system: camera optics, sensors, data pipeline and of course, developing and implementing the algorithms that make magic happen! We are looking for a DevOps Engineer to closely collaborate with researchers in our group, to drive and streamline adoption of novel DNN solutions into mainline products.
- We expect you to be an expert CI/CD developer, capable of creating, updating, and optimizing a dedicated build, test and release infrastructure for Windows and Android devices.
- You should be able to develop and extend Azure Pipelines and Releases using Yaml across multiple repositories with complex interdependencies.
- You will be integrating OS-heterogenous toolchains for multiple devices, operating systems and platforms, working closely on the interface of camera, GPU and NPU.
- Throughout, you will be using latest technologies, software stacks, large data sets and machine learning artifacts. Naturally, the opportunity for you to push the state of the art in this field is huge.
- Requirements: 3+ years of development experience in Azure/Github/Gitlab Yaml-based CI/CD 5+ years of experience with git, continuous integration and other collaboration tools
- 5+ years of experience with Bash, Powershell, Python and other scripting languages Knowledge of build systems such as CMake, Gradle, test environments such as CTest and JUnit Working experience and knowledge of C++ and Java on Windows and Android a plus Strong Computer Science knowledge and ability to understand and implement complex algorithms.
Suitable candidates to submit their CVs in the first instance