Developer in Test
6 months +
Crewe (remote working initially, then onsite working for 2-3 days)
Up to £535 per day
Please Note: Candidates are required to hold active SC Clearance or be eligible to undergo SC Clearance.
Our client is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients' opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms.
In this role, you will be testing against a Dynamics 365 solution (with additional end-to-end considerations), so demonstrating technical capability by using code examples is recommended as it will streamline the interview process. If you wish to provide this, please place a link to your code repository in your CV (ideally Github/Bitbucket public repositories).
Working within a small Agile team, you will work closely with Developers and Business Analysts to
- Take part in all Agile ceremonies, highlighting testing considerations, risks, and potential blockers.
- Evaluate new features to define adequate test coverage.
- Define and execute manual test cases against each part of the system.
- Automate test cases using the existing test harness.
- Review existing test suites with the aim of incremental improvement.
- Drive a 'Quality-First' team culture.
- Extensive experience of testing and creating test automation for REST API's.
- Experience creating or extending automation frameworks using C# / .NET framework / SpecFlow / Selenium Webdriver / Nuget for MS Dynamics 365 applications.
- Experience of using development design patterns within test automation (more than just Page Object frameworks designs).
- Experience using Azure DevOps, Jira and Confluence.
- Experience writing test suites, cases, and steps.
- Experience analysing existing systems and outlining ideal test coverage.
- Experience of performing exploratory testing on complex systems.
- ISTQB Foundation.
Suitable candidates should submit their CV in the first instance.