Delivery Manager - permanent
Are you a Delivery Manager looking for your next challenge? I have an exciting opportunity for you to join a global company as a scum qualified delivery manager. My client is a global leader in digital transformation, and you would work within a collaborative environment to inspire new ideas and deliver practical innovation.
You would be joining a project team of other developers to improve efficiency and work closely with service managers, product owners and business analysts to identify and define user stories and acceptance criteria. The current project is for a government department and would challenge you to be forward-thinking in a fast-paced environment.
- Ensuring High-level requirements and change requests are established, technical options are identified, estimates are provided, and impact assessments advised in line with the Digital Service Standard.
- Technical stories defined and non-technical stories refined (working collaboratively with the BA).
- Ensuring security level, legal responsibilities, privacy issues and risks associated with the service are addressed.
- Defining the meaning of "ready" (for development) and "done".
- Establish a service integration approach with products
- Define hosting and service wrapper requirements.
- Code reviewed by peers and other team members.
- Build continuous integration pipelines to be used in beta and beyond.
- Ensure code development for each story follows the agreed standard methodology.
- Facilitate story refinement and story point estimating.
- Build and maintain documentation in Confluence and other similar tools
- Handle sprints running inside program increments (aligned to SAFe) and software releases using: traditional gate-approval-based deployment and modern continuous integration/continuous deployment methods.
- Keep a user-focused approach and consider the impact of their work on the user's experience.
- Scrum Master qualification Is essential for this role, along with experience in managing software development team using Scrum
- Previous exposure to Jira and similar tools, including familiarity with sprint boards, ticket types, workflow, labels, components, releases.
Must be eligible for SC clearance.
Our client's ambition is to be a diverse and inclusive company where people are truly free to be themselves. They can thrive, achieve their personal goals and innovate without limitations. We welcome everyone to apply.
Family friendly, flexible working arrangements will be considered across all roles.
- Attractive salary
- 25 days of Annual leave + an option to purchase more through our Flexible Benefits
- Flex benefits system - exciting opportunity to choose your own benefits
- Retail discounts
- Pension - matching contribution up to 10%
- Private Medical Scheme
- Life Assurance
- Enrolment in our Share scheme - subject to scheme eligibility criteria
- Unlimited opportunities to learn in our Training platforms
If this role sounds like it suits you, please click to apply.