6 Months contract
- Working directly with operational teams, ops transformation, end 2 end Wholesale programmes to understand the key data sets, including record and field level models.
- Work directly with SMEs including service managers, process engineers, operations team members
- Generating data models that demonstrate clear and recognisable lineage from authoritative systems through process stages to systems of records
- Identify opportunities to rationalise and optimise data flows and reduce manual handling
- Work with the architects and product owners to create journey level recommendations that can be used by E2E digitisation programmes
- Create a strong dialog and influencing platform to advocate for and steer other transformations. Ensure the requirements and outcomes are well understood by architects and product owners in all relevant programmes.
- Support specific projects with data requirements, for example the "Mandates" project which seeks to create a single global database for customer mandates.
- Experience drawing out requirements and principles and then applying them to complex businesses.
- Creating the necessary materials to help explain the ideas at high level
- Creating low level logic needed to successfully implement the resulting projects
- Experience with data processing across multiple generations of integrated systems
- Experience tracing data and record and field level between systems and processes
- Working on projects with data at their core, for example Regulatory projects like BCBS 239
- Experience of consolidating customer data across different product lines, systems and markets
- Experience of working on E2E digitisation projects with data collection, dissemination and recording into systems of record
- Experience in data modelling and applying theory to database and interface designs
- Use of, and definition of, interface standards, such as XML, RAML, JSON and working with legacy fixed width and CSV file formats.
- Experience drawing data lineage diagrams