Functional Consultant Dynamics 365 CE / CRM
This role will suit a D365 CRM / CE Technical Product Manager, Technical BA, Centre of Excellence Manager or similar looking to work in an consultancy role.
Do you want to be working for a fast growing, fast paced consultancy? See the benefits of your knowledge impact the users, process and business around you? This is a forward thinking organisation building their Dynamics365 practice with an Agile delivery team for digital propositions.
Those who can provide D365 CE expertise to businesses at a Strategic, Tactical and operational support level.
- Working with businesses and IT to understand opportunities / requirements, develop user stories and define product backlog, enhancing and inspiring the business showing the possibilities of D365 and its wider capabilities / integration.
- Maximise the use of D365 partnerships and take a configuration first approach within the system vs overly customised.
- Work with customers to maximise their Dynamics Platforms
- Build Solutions and Design platforms in conjunction with Architects
- An excellent awareness of the Microsoft roadmap is a must for this role.
An experience working for a Dynamics consultancy or Partner is of interest
An exposure to the Public Sector and Non Profit organisations is highly desirable
To be suitable for the role you must have been working in a similar capacity in recent roles and either have or be pursuing relevant D365 certification, Customer Service, Sales, Field Service etc.
Excellent opportunity, full Job spec available and more details, salary is a guide and Dependent on Experience. Please contact asap.