CX Functional Consultant
Salary- £60,000 - £70,000 (dependant on skills/experience)
Location- Completely Remote
My client is a global leader in digital transformation. Their purpose is to help design the future of the information space. Its expertise and services support the development of knowledge, education and research in a multicultural approach and contribute to the development of scientific and technological excellence. Across the world, the Group enables its customers and employees, and members of societies at large to live, work and develop sustainably, in a safe and secure information space.
We are looking for a CX Functional Consultant to join our team and help us deliver digital transformation!
If you are a motivated forward-thinking person, who loves working in a fast-paced environment on a wide range of projects, this is the role for you!
Skills and Experiences
- 4 to 6 years' experience in Platforms e.g. Salesforce
- Knowledge of Platforms, e.g. Salesforce ecosystem including relevant solution components like Sales cloud, Service cloud, & AppExchange apps.
- Experience in conceptualizing complex solutions using platforms and providing solutions to clients
- Customer facing skills to drive large multi-country complex engagements on CRM platforms.
- Experienced in end-to-end implementation of CRM capabilities including Sales and Service clouds.
- Hands-on experience in business analysis, solution mapping/design, configuration implementation, validation and deployment as part of Platform engagement e.g. Salesforce
- Undertake ownership of necessary documentation such as process flows, data mapping, configuration worksheets etc.
- Conforming to Software Development Life Cycle processes and configuration best practices during implementation.
- Collaborate with the different product vendors/app groups while designing the interfaces with 3rd party services, backend systems and various monitoring/analytical tools.
- Perform quality assurance on deliverables and work products
- Audit, uncover and resolve data integrity issues.
- Contribution in platform-based presales activities.
- Contribute towards the development and growth of the practice.
- Comprehend the Business/IT drivers and work with the Stakeholders to arrive at platform rollout strategy, be it migration, transformation or consolidation.
- Excellent written and oral communication
Please apply by clicking the link below!