Customer Service Advisor
Chester, Cheshire (3 days per week in the office, 2 days working from home)
£18,614 per annum | Full time
About the role/client:
Our client, an iconic, multinational high-street retailer is looking to scale up their customer advisory team in order to meet business requirements.
3 week shift rota - 2 weeks of 9-5pm, followed by 1 week 12-8pm. Must be open to working 1 weekend every 3 weeks.
- Taking responsibility for resolving customer queries and complaints whilst working within specified guidelines.
- Providing accurate data, giving insight into the reasons for customer contact as this is instrumental in helping to influence business decisions.
- Delivering the highest standards of quality when communicating with customers to ensure all queries are resolved within a timely and professional manner.
- Working as part of a team of experts to support customers, stores, outsourced operations and all areas of the business - acting as a role model for service.
- Keeping your promise to our customers to achieve first-time resolution.
- Respond to customer queries using different channels such as telephone, email and whitemail.
- Ability to manage our customers cases from start to finish, ensuring customer satisfaction and a high level of attention throughout.
- Develop and maintain a strong level of knowledge regarding processes, policies, systems and services.
- Identifying potentially brand damaging situations and ensuring that relevant departments/individuals are engaged and consulted whilst issues are resolved.
- Strong IT and systems knowledge, with the ability to navigate new systems. Have the skill-set and flexibility to use multiple in-house systems at any given time, including whilst handling contacts.
Key skills and experience:
- Experience working in a call centre ideal - or phone-based customer service experience
- Complaints resolution
- Problem solver
- Care about the customer and their experience
- Know when to step away and come back to a problem
- Good team working
- Resilient with customers and 3rdparties as the 3rd parties are in the same positions.
If you are interested in the position, please apply directly to the vacancy and we will be in touch to discuss suitability. We look forward to reviewing your application!