Customer Insight Analyst (Extensive experience in the use of "R" programme language)
Location: Nottingham (currently working from home)
We are actively looking to secure a Customer Insight Analyst to join Experis as one of our expert consultants, delivering services to our clients.
Experis Consultancy is a Global entity with a well-established team with over 1000 consultants on assignment across 20 clients globally. Our UK operation is growing and has very aggressive plans for expansion over the coming years. We form part of the Manpower group of companies that turn over $20 billion a year collectively.
Experis UK have partnerships with major clients across the UK spanning multiple industries; our approach is a very personal one, with both our clients and our own employees. We are passionate about training, technology and career development.
- Contributory pension scheme
- Enhanced Life Insurance Cover
- Employee Assistance Program
- Enhanced Accident Insurance
- 22 days holiday + bank holidays
- Sick pay
Right now we are looking for a customer Insight Analyst, in this role you will be managing the full lifecycle of residential and SME customer insight and provide the data which enables the client's marketing, sales and operations teams to develop and execute market leading strategies for our Residential and SME business.
Ideally you will have a persuasive and mathematical mindset with the ability to analyse complex data and transfer this into a relatable presentation to feed this to our senior stakeholders, so experience in stakeholder management is key.
Alongside this business acumen is an important part of this role. This is not a Management Information reporting or campaign data selection (CRM) role. The emphasis is on creating bespoke analysis giving a deep insight into customer motivations and behaviour.
- Negotiating with stakeholders; planning analysis; data interpretation, transformation and extraction using SQL, Python or R. Translation of complex derived data in to actionable insights; stimulating visual representation in Excel, PowerPoint and Tableau; clear, concise and persuasive presentation to a senior commercial audience.
- Development and implementation of a rolling programme of insight analysis to drive market leading relationship building strategy and business segment plans.
- Contribution to and understanding of financial business cases, ability to influence the thinking of marketing, sales and operational business managers to better achieve financial targets.
- Manage concurrently a number of pieces of work including stakeholder expectations on delivery.
- Integration of colleague insights in to own analysis: Market Research; Net Promoter Score (top down and bottom up); CRM campaign performance; Operational performance; Digital Insights. Presenting a cohesive insight story based on multiple data sources.
- To become an acknowledged expert on the customer data with which you work, being able to provide advice and support to stakeholders and colleagues.
- Extensive experience in the use of "R" programme language.
- Extensive experience of modelling with "R" programme language.
- Excellent numerical and analytical skills and an analytical mind-set.
- Experience of manipulating large datasets (1 million row+)
- Good sense of commercial awareness and ability to interpret and make relevant business recommendations from the results of complex analysis.
- Experience of customer analysis ideally in a marketing, sales or operational environment.
- Creative approach to problem solving and ability to take a fresh look at established procedures.
- Excellent communication / presentation skills with the ability to influence key stakeholders within the business.
- Significant experience presenting insights and recommendations to a variety of audiences both verbally and written.
- SQL experience.
- Graduate calibre individual with experience in a blue chip environment and/or agency network.
- Experience of Test and Control (Test & Learn) methodology.
- An understanding, and ideally experience of the application of statistical techniques for segmentation building, modelling etc.