CRM Business Analyst
Manchester - Working from Home
Experis are recruiting for a CRM Business Analyst for a unique government body on a long-term contract assignment.
The successful contractor will working on:
- Mapping and analysing groups of external organisation stakeholders (customers).
- Identify strategic outcomes, user and business needs, identify related benefits, build business cases,
- Defining high level functional/non-functional requirements and evaluate CRM tools and solutions, make recommendations about new tools,
- Work closely with data strategy and governance strand, identify critical dependencies relating to data strategy work and master data management.
- Process mapping and automation.
- Experience of collaborating with internal organisation stakeholders at all levels with conflicting priorities/needs to identify strategic goals and outcomes for design of a new service/product
- Experience of mapping customer (stakeholder) relationship management needs and translating into high level requirements from both a user needs and strategic business perspective in a NON-SALES environment
- Experience of presenting complex concepts and recommendations to senior business stakeholders and governance groups in user-friendly language
- Ability to undertake gap analysis and recommendations on 'as is' and 'to be' states
- Experience of drafting business cases including cost and options analysis
- Experience of working with multiple internal organisation stakeholder groups to map impacts and benefits and identifying specific measures and mechanisms by which benefits can be measured
- Experience of using M365 technology to deliver business solutions supporting effective external stakeholder relationship management
- Knowledge of CRM enterprise tools and experience of testing the market for appropriate CRM tools to fit business needs
- Experience of supporting business teams in defining and implementing appropriate governance to enable effective external stakeholder relationship management organization-wide
- Knowledge and understanding of GDPR in context of information governance of processing, storage and retention of personal data of both employees and external stakeholders
- Ability to work with a range of internal stakeholders at all levels where the majority will not be technically expert
- Ability to work with stakeholders bringing consensus on requirements where there are conflicting views
- Ability to work as part of a multi-disciplinary team using agile delivery approaches including other 3rd party suppliers and contractors