Continuous Improvement Manager
Experis are currently hiring for a Continuous Improvement Manager for our large public sector client. The successful contractor will analyse, maintain, and improve organisational performance. They will be highly competent process managers who use a variety of skills, such as project design, leadership, and management to ensure performance and process development. They will also act as process analysts, business strategists, and project supervisors.
The successful contractor will have/be:
- A sharp eye for identifying weak points in processes and organisational structures.
- A strategic and analytical mindset.
- An excellent communicator with top-notch presentation skills.
- A thorough understanding of the latest process enhancement strategies.
- Dynamic thinking and problem-solving abilities.
- Leadership and mentoring skills.
- Confidence in your abilities to lead organisational change.
- Experience supporting supply chain management
- Ability to produce CI plans
Desirable experience but not essential:
- Microsoft Azure,
- Microsoft Planner