My client a large global financial services brand is looking for an experienced Commercial Loyalty Analyst on a initial 12 month contract. This role is based Virtual and Inside IR35.
Responsibilities for the role include:
The role of European Loyalty Executive, is a unique combination of product management and product marketing. This role is part of the European Loyalty Solutions team, responsible for defining and managing the strategy and programmes for our Loyalty offerings, including Membership Rewards and Corporate Membership Rewards across the T&E and B2B spend in Europe. We are looking for a dynamic individual who can translate customer needs into solutions that are best in class and economically viable, bringing solutions to market in unique and compelling ways. Within this role, the right candidate will have the opportunity to expand their skills in product and project management as well as liaising closely with our marketing, operations, and platform teams.
- Acting as the Loyalty Product Executive for MR and Corporate MR in Europe, including partnering with Marketing to socialise the value of MR amongst customers, prospect, sales and field enablement.
- Developing and launching new Corporate MR customized rewards catalogues, including partner negotiation.
- Understanding customer redemption behaviours to support the management and improvement of MR financials via rewards pricing, partner mix and marketing strategy.
- Build relationships and partner internally to ensure buy-in, alignment and optimal delivery of innovative changes and approaches involving MR (Marketing, Finance, Regional and Global MR Team, Product Operations, Sales/Account Development).
- Collaborating with the Consumer Loyalty Capabilities and International MR teams on development and delivery of new reward solutions.
- Supporting Regional Customer Experience in partnership with CEN, CSN, technologies and supporting teams for smooth integration of changes.
- Central point of escalation for all European related product queries including bespoke sales deals, marketing campaigns and technical issues.
- Understand and track the European competitive environment as it relates to reward in the SME space; share your know-how within GPM and local markets to help drive decision making.
- Partnering with International Loyalty team to look for trends and opportunities in the data to support shaping our strategy and being customer and insight led.
- Understanding of the Loyalty space / STAR / AR capabilities.
- Customer-focused mindset.
- Positive, can-do approach.
- Experienced in delivering multiple work streams simultaneously under tight timelines.
- Able to articulate and communicate ideas to internal and external audiences.
- Proven relationship building skills as demonstrated by an ability to align and influence various stakeholders and develop rapport.
- Accountability and a positive mind set; enjoys working in a fast-paced environment; proven adaptability and ability to creatively problem solve.
- Attention to details, good organisation and being a self-starter with excellent prioritisation skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.