We need 2 x highly skilled Cloud Developers to support the data modelling requirements.
Candidate should have strong knowledge on cloud computing technologies, especially on GCP (DataHub/BigQuery) and able to develop solution using Cloud.
Responsibilities for Cloud Developers:
- The role is responsible to cover activities on Design and Development (CTB).
- Provide support across the end-to-end delivery, utilising the skills and expertise to carry out software development, testing and operational support activities with the ability to move between these according to demand.
- Capability to evaluate and explore options (Technology/Tools etc) for implementing solution in cloud and might have to quickly switch and adopt with new requirements as per project demands
- Liaise with other engineers, architects, and business stakeholders to understand and drive the product or service's direction.
- Create robust technical design and a strategy for development of new components to meet requirements. Work on test plans including unit and integration tests, within automated test environments to ensure code quality aspect.
- Actively contribute in design workshop, code reviews, scrum of scrum meetings and troubleshooting technical issues.
- Ensure implementation of continuous integration / continuous delivery pipeline within a DevOps Product/Service team driving a culture of continuous improvement. Ensuring compliance with all relevant IT controls and standards including relevant Service Management Standard.
- Responsible for automating the continuous integration / continuous delivery pipeline within a DevOps Product/Service team driving a culture of continuous improvement. Also should be well aware of the various code scanning findings and provide meaningful remediation solutions.
- Keep up to date and have expertise on current tools, technologies and areas like cyber security and regulations pertaining to aspects like data privacy, consent, data residency etc. that are applicable
- Should oversee and ensure all the IT General Controls (e.g. SDLC, DEPL, etc) are followed and also be able to provide evidence when required by audit reviews from time to time.
Essential Skill for Cloud Developers:
- At least 5 years of hands on experience in Cloud
- Understanding of Cloud Architecture
- Big Query
- Understanding and past experience of Implementation CI/CD.
- Understanding of Data Encryption/Usage
- POD size will be around 5.
- Google Cloud
- Big Query
- CI/CD Understanding