Global Offering Specialist - Cloud & Infrastructure - Permanent - Hybrid - London - Negotiable Salary
Looking for highly motivated individuals to join the Global Offering Team for Cloud & Infrastructure. Our offering teams develop our Go To Market story and develop the offerings aligned to customer outcomes.
- Development of offering collateral working with sales, delivery teams and partner teams.
- Drive the offering roadmap and sales enablement agenda
- Participate and partner events to showcase the company's story to customers
- Envision and architect new innovative solutions on/across cloud platforms like Amazon AWS/Google Cloud Platform / Windows Azure and other private/public IaaS/PaaS platforms.
- Work closely with delivery teams to drive innovation in our offerings, ensure offerings can be delivered and optimise technical playbooks, resource loads and bill of materials.
- Understand the technical, financial, organisational requirements/constraints of enterprise customers
- Explain point of views and support our sales team enablement through direct engagement with our global communities
- The broad scope of responsibility of this role requires a sound understanding of both Business and IT strategy, a principled approach to broader architectural challenges and opportunities, and a strong grasp of business, technology and solutions
- Ability to communicate complex solutions into simple content that can be used to enable our sales and pre-sales technical teams on the solution construct
- Develop effective relationships with our delivery, sales and partner stakeholder groups to collate and drive the offering roadmap
- Experience in at least one of these - infrastructure architecture, web application architecture, data architecture, integration architecture and excellent understanding in others
- Excellent communications and stakeholder engagement to build relationships and deliver enablement presentations to our global sales community
- Executive-level interpersonal, verbal, written and presentation skills, good listener, ability to provide a trusted voice at the decision-making table and be an advocate of the company's vision and value proposition
- Ability to work in a global team driving their own workload and collaborating with distributed team members.
Must have RTW in the UK