Claims Contract Administrator
6 month contract
£140 per day PAYE or £180 per day via umbrella
About the role
- We love people who have an interest in learning and understanding about medical conditions, claims, and the needs of our customers and claimants at their most vulnerable
- Primarily a phone based role, dealing with incoming queries regarding new or ongoing claims
- Have a passion to deliver consistently excellent customer service ensuring TCF and FCA Vulnerable Customer principles are maintained
- To contribute ideas for the continuous improvement of the Claims process within the business to ensure that we remain innovative and forward thinking - constantly challenging the status quo
- You will be a well-developed and effective communicator both verbally and in writing, exhibiting good questioning and listening skills
- Have the ability to foster good working relationships, listen and respect the contribution of others
- Be someone who can demonstrate a can-do attitude and flexibility within the team
- The jobholder will be in daily contact with customers, intermediaries and service providers both in writing and on the telephone.
What we expect from you:
- Communicate with customers, claimants medical professionals, service providers, intermediaries and reinsurers as necessary to:
- obtain information in relation to claims or potential claim enquiries
- provide updates and explain claims requirements and decisions
- Build and maintain relationships with our Customers and Claimants
- Contribute ideas for the continuous improvement of the claims business process to ensure that we remain innovative and forward thinking - constantly challenge the status quo
- Work closely with other areas within the business (for example Customer Services, Group Claim Assessors, Underwriting, Actuarial,) to develop a thorough understanding of the business and contribute to "best practice" overall.
Skills & Experience:
- Minimum GCSE's or equivalent
- Experience of working in a Customer Services environment, primarily speaking to customers via phone
- Good computer literacy, sound numerical and verbal literacy skills
- Effective communicator both verbally and in writing, empathetic, organised, decisive, client focused, proactive.
- Desire to deliver excellent customer service. A demonstrable 'can-do' attitude
Desirable Skills & experience:
- Degree or equivalent
- CII qualification
- Previous use of an image and workflow system
- A desire to develop further.