Change Project Manager
Solihull (2 days onsite once restrictions lift)
We are actively looking to secure a Change Project Manager to join Experis as one of our expert consultants, delivering services to our clients.
Experis Consultancy is a Global entity with a well-established team with over 1000 consultants on assignment across 20 clients globally. Our UK operation is growing and has very aggressive plans for expansion over the coming years. We form part of the Manpower group of companies that turn over $20 billion a year collectively.
Experis UK have partnerships with major clients across the UK spanning multiple industries; our approach is a very personal one, with both our clients and our own employees. We are passionate about training, technology and career development.
A practicing project professional who will assist in early identification, scoping and mobilisation of change and will co-ordinate and drive through the delivery of change including the entire lifecycle from idea generation through delivery to successful handover of benefits realisation back to the benefits/business owner. Taking a sometimes ambiguous idea or concept and working closely with stakeholders and suppliers to formulate a credible project with defined scope, plan, benefits and finances that success (and own personal impact) can be measured against.
You will utilise matrix managed resource and will take overall lead of 3rd party and supplied resources. The role involves working with sponsors, stakeholders, project governance structures and solution providers as appropriate to achieve the best solution delivery possible in the most effective way. The role could be responsible for changes associated to Customer, Product, Process, Organisation, Location, Data, Applications and Technology.
- Responsible for the set-up, management and delivery of the project and for overseeing activities on a day-to-day basis.
- Responsible for driving change; removing blockers to achieve an agreed outcome and implementation.
- Achieves adherence to minimum governance standards for assigned projects.
- Provides expert guidance to team to sup-port the improved delivery of change for Business Solutions
- Risks, Issues assumptions and dependencies understood. Actions and mitigations are in place. Risks and issues are appropriately escalated where situation is out-side the PM's control
- Can identify areas of concern and address through performance management approach (through line managers)
- Assists and coaches project resource providing leadership to the portfolio or projects when required
- Implements proven project management good practice in the successful delivery of transformational change
- Expert knowledge of Business Solutions systems, process, people relationships, solution architecture, process hierarchy, service providers and governance frameworks
- Experience of Driving Performance through leadership, empowerment and personal development in a challenging environment
- Ability to influence key stakeholders at discretionary levels across and throughout the organisation, generating understanding of complex issues, providing clarity and certainty in a VUCA (Volatile, Uncertain, Complex and Ambiguous) environment. Must be able to quickly assimilate information, understand, navigate and assess complex data, systems & processes
- Extensive knowledge and practical experience of project planning and management, and strategic change planning and monitoring, (supported by relevant qualifications) across multi delivery methodologies- e.g. Agile, Scrum, SAFe, Prince2, Managing Successful Programmes / APM certification
- Sound financial knowledge, coupled with experience of budget formulation, management and control supported by sound analytical skills, capable of clearly identifying and solving problems proactively
- Utilities industry experience (desirable)
Interested candidates should submit their CV in the first instance.